Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Home made foam stamps

It is surprising what you can do with homemade foam stamps.  The background has been stamped with a homemade stamp I made from craft foam. I just cut strips of the craft foam, arranged them in stripes and stuck them onto a square piece of the foam for backing. I stamped the background white cardstock with Gina K Wild Dandelion ink.  The hybiscus stamp was cut from craft foam also and stamped in Gina K Blue lagoon ink. I fussy cut the stamped image and coloured the centre with Prismacolor alcohol markers - PB48. It is stuck on a disc of canson silver cardstock.  A white embossed sentiment on black cardstock and some scattered sequins finished this card.

Sunday, 12 March 2017

 Cone flower made from Stampin'Up Flower Patch Stamps

The flower head was made using one of the leaf stamps from the Stampin'Up Flower patch set - stamped repeatedly around the centre stamp. (The flower centre stamp was only inked on half of the stamp). The rest of the card was stamped with other generic stamps from my stash. I used Gina K inks (the yellow ink of the petals is called Wild dandelion).  I used Jellybean green and grass green gina k inks for the stem and leaves.

Friday, 10 March 2017

Stampin' Up Watercolour

This card was made with Stampin'up ink and cardstock.  I watercoloured a piece of Strathmore Bristol with Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist. From there I used a rose stamp from my stash and embossed it in Gold Ranger embossing powder. I used a square die and cut to shape. The cardstock behind the watercoloured rose is Blackberry Bliss embossed through my Big Shot. Three plum coloured sequins and a sentiment finished off the card.
This card has been entered into "Through the purple haze" blogspot challenge.